New Bendigo Hospital
The Bendigo Hospital Project is the largest regional hospital development in Victoria. It has delivered a world-class regional hospital incorporating the latest design and technology solutions, in a tranquil and caring environment.
The new Bendigo Hospital features:
- 372 inpatient unit beds
- 72 same-day acute beds
- An 80-bed integrated psychiatric inpatient unit, including a parent-infant unit
- 11 operating theatres
- A helipad (Stage Two)
- A regional integrated cancer centre
- A multi-deck carpark (Stage Two)
- A 100-place childcare centre (established in 2014)
- A 128-room accommodation hotel (established in 2014)
- An affordable accommodation hub with 15 short-stay units
- A conference facility
- Retail shops and cafes
Bendigo Hospital Video Tours
Click here to view video tours of the new Bendigo Hospital.
Bendigo Hospital Map
Click here to view map.
Click here to view new Bendigo Hospital gallery.
News and Resources
Click here to view news and resources about the new Bendigo Hospital.
For more information about the new Bendigo Hospital visit www.bendigohospitalproject.org.au