Bendigo Health Library Service
The Bendigo Health Library Service supports clinical practice, research, teaching and education for Bendigo Health staff and La Trobe University and Monash University students across the Loddon Mallee region.
Click here to access the Library website.
The Library provides:
- Access to a comprehensive collection of health information and knowledge resources
- Remote access to online information resources via the Clinicians Health Channel
- Reference and literature search services
- Training in effective research skills
- An article and book delivery service (document supply and inter-library loans)
- Quiet study space (24/7 for Bendigo Health staff)
- Historical enquires
Please contact the Library for further information or with any queries.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Librarians: Angela Gallagher and Angela Johns-Hayden
111 Arnold Street, Bendigo (entrance via learning precinct side)
Phone: 03 5454 8515