Download application form here and submit via email or post or complete the below online form.
Email: [email protected]; or
Mail: Volunteer Services, PO BOX 126, Bendigo VIC 3550
To be eligible to become a volunteer at Bendigo Health, all volunteers must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Undergo a National Volunteer Police Check (paid for by Bendigo Health)
- Working with Children Check
- Commit to a minimum of twelve months service and a minimum of 3 hours a week
- Complete relevant orientation and training
- Attend ongoing information and education sessions
- Sign and agree to our conditions of volunteering inclusive of adhering to privacy, confidentiality, code of conduct and working towards our vision and values
- Keep us updated with any changes in availability or contact details
Please fill in the form below carefully and then click on the submit button
IMPORTANT! Please complete this police check and statutory declaration form and bring to your volunteer interview.